Wednesday 7 November 2012

New Term, New Project...

So, the theme for this term is also Human Form. But we can choose any media to portray this theme. I want to look at mixing paper with fabrics :) 

Here is my proposal...

One of the most interesting workshops of last term was the assemblage one, I really loved Claire Coles work and so for the next 6 weeks I want to explore paper collage, sewing paper together and embroidery on both paper and fabric. 
One of the Artists I will look at is Kat Macleod, who I came across in the assemblage workshop last term. She creates beautiful fabric and paper collage illustrations of people. My final piece will be a fabric piece. My aim is to use a drawing from the life drawing sessions and recreate it in a patchwork style with paper and fabric. 

No comments:

Post a Comment