Thursday 23 February 2012

Finally have an idea for my final piece!

So I have finally come up with an idea for my final piece and here it goes :D

It's completely different to my dream catcher idea. I initially wanted to make a dream catcher and incorporated the painting theme by making a batik painting and sewing it in instead of the web. BUT... I was stuck on... what to paint!!

Sooo I did a little google search on 'Artwork based on Dreams' and came across a painting called ...
'Pieces of a Dream'
This made me think of puzzles!! How do puzzles link to dreams? Well for me personally, I can only remember parts of my dreams and they only make sense when I put those parts together... like a puzzle!
So the plan is to cut out small puzzle shapes from MDF and paint them in an abstract way with oils! I'M EXCITED... so off I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment