Tuesday 17 January 2012

Painting Unit

This is a selection of photos and scans of my favourite parts of my sketch book from the Painting Unit.





Close up of Duck Painting (Done with Watercolours on Watercolour Paper)
Dysperse Dyes:
Design Painted onto Printing Paper.

Design Transferred onto Polyester Fabric.

During this project I discovered a great Illustrator called Stina Perrson. Some of her work really reminds me of Andy Warhol's early style, which makes sense because she says one of her favourite artist was in fact Warhol.

My favourite works are her watercolour pieces, I love the way she masks areas of the paper, into shapes and so the paintings below are based on her style.
I also used unnatural colours for a portrait, in keeping with her style.  


Oil Experiments:

No comments:

Post a Comment